Leadership RetreatJanuary 23-25, 2020
Join us for the exclusive 2020 SendOutCards Leadership Retreat, hosted in Scottsdale, AZ, at the Saguaro Hotel Scottsdale, January 23-25th. Historically, leadership events such as this one have proven to shape our future – as individuals and as a company. This is your opportunity to mastermind with your peers in a unique and dynamic environment. Set your intentions now to qualify to attend this incredible weekend event specially designed for you.
This is a first come, first served event. There are a limited number of seats available, so get to work today!
How to Qualify
Listed below are the qualifications that need to be met in order for you to receive an email invitation:
1. Be a Senior Manager or above*
2. Attended 2019 The One Thing SendOutCards Convention (Via In Attendance or LIVE Streaming) & Register for the 2020 Annual Convention
3. Must be paid at Senior Manager level for at least one pay period within the qualification dates
4. Earn 20 points in NEW activity between August 9 - December 31, 2019
*If you signed up as an Affiliate after the 2019 The One Thing SendOutCards Convention, you will need to rank advance to Senior Manager before your qualification will be finalized
|Susan Day||Bryan Perez||Jordan Adler|
|Isabelle Droog||Deb Mullen||Shane & Kandas Rodarte|
|Jill Katzenberg||Callie Teegardin||Phebe Trotman|
|Paul & Tara Rising||Chip Barkel|
Rules & Regulations
- The promotion runs August 9th - December 31st, 2019 (or until there are no seats remaining).
- The participants in this challenge must be SendOutCards Affiliates who have reached the rank of Senior Manager or above.
- Must be paid at Sr. Manager level for at least one pay period within the qualification dates
- SendOutCards reserves the right to adjust the challenge rules at any time without prior notice.
- Existing Customers who would like to upgrade and participate in this challenge should contact Customer Support for further details and assistance.
- All invitations are non-transferable.
- All qualifiers will receive an emailed invitation once the qualifications have been met.
- All accounts must be on a new subscription that runs on a monthly basis to meet this qualification. This would mean being a Basic user would not count toward qualification.
- New subscriptions include any new subscriptions you have personally sponsored starting August 9, 2019. For those team members signed up before August 9th, upgrades from legacy subscriptions to one of our new, paid subscriptions will not qualify. Upgrades from the Enhanced and Card A Day Subscriptions will not count. If a Basic user adds a paid subscription and has never been on a subscription prior, their new subscription will count.