|SendOutCards' Compensation Plan Details||Simple Success System Sheet||SendOutCards' WOW Video|
|Splash Pak Information||Opportunity Sheet||It's Our Time Video|
|Simple Success System Video|
Beginning March 1st...
What is included in the Marketing Distributor package?The $395 Marketing Distributor (MD) package includes the following:
- Marketing Website
- Online Business Office
- Digital Distributor Sales Kit
- 100 bonus points (31 PCV)1
- Unlimited Picture Storage
- Unlimited Treat‘em Right Seminar Tickets
- Unlimited Training and Support
- 10 Splash Pak Codes (More than $310 value)2
- Each account has 100 bonus points and 2 stamps (more than $31 value).
- Distributors can activate Splash Pak accounts and collect retail profit directly.
What is a Splash Pak?A Splash Pak is a bundle of 10 Preferred Customer codes that distributors can purchase. Each Splash Pak purchase earns 150 in PCV. Splash Paks can also be sold to earn Retail Profit directly.
Example: Buy a Splash Pak for $150, which breaks down to $15 per code. If you sell a Preferred Customer Splash Pak code for $31, you’ll earn $16 in Retail Profit.
What is Included in the Splash Pak?Each Splash Pak includes 10 codes (more than $310 value) for $150*
- Each account contains 100 bonus points and 2 stamps*
- Distributors can activate codes and collect Retail Profit directly.
Where do I view my Splash Pak Codes?View activated and non-activated codes by logging into your account, hovering over “Account” in the upper-right corner in the red bar, then click “My Splash Paks.”
Where is a Preferred Customer Splash Code Entered?Follow these simple steps to activate a Preferred Customer Splash Code:
- Go to www.sendoutcards.com/YourID number then click “Splash Code” – or go directly to www.sendoutcards.com/splashcode
- Type in the 12-digit code and click “Enter”
- Fill out all required information; click “Enter”
Do Splash Pak Codes expire?Yes, Splash Pak Codes expire 1 year from date of purchase.
Do Splash Pak Code bonus points expire?Yes, bonus points expire 90 days after activation, unless a subscription is added. If a subscription is added, the points that were going to expire after the 90-days will be extended to expire 1 year after the subscription was added.
Can I promote the Splash Pak Codes on Social Media?Splash Pak Codes may not be shared on social media websites. If you have further questions please refer to the Social Media Guidelines in the Site Map.
What is the Monthly Manager Bonus Pool, and how do I participate?The Monthly Manager Bonus Pool is made up of 1% of all global customer volume and is divided and paid to active participants each month. To qualify for the Monthly Manager Bonus Pool you must meet one of the below items. If option B. and C. are completed in one calendar month, two shares will be earned when the Monthly Manager Bonus Pool payout occurs.
- Be a distributor who has rank advanced to Manager for the first time in the calendar month.
- Be a Manager or above and enroll 3 new distributors in a calendar month who each meet their customer requirement in the same calendar month. You must also be Q Qualified.
- Be a Manager or above who obtains a total of 10 or more new customers each calendar month, 2 of which need to be personally sponsored Preferred Customers (with $31 subscription). The total number of customers is made up of activating Preferred Customer Splash Pak codes, Preferred Customers (with $31 subscription) or Retail Customers (with $9.80 subscription). Any of these customer types from your personally enrolled distributors’ in the calendar month will also count toward the total number of required customers. You must also be Q Qualified.
Can I be in the Monthly Manager Bonus Pool more than once in a given month?Yes – you can be in the Monthly Manager Bonus Pool up to two times in one month. You have to meet both B & C requirements listed in the above question, “What is the Monthly Manager Bonus Pool, and how do I participate?”.
How do I become Q Qualified?To become Q Qualified, obtain 31 PCV from your personal subscription and a total of 93 PCV or more. This comes from your own orders and the orders of your personally enrolled customers.
- 31 in PCV (Personal and Customer Volume). PCV can be generated by your own purchases or the purchases of your personal customers.
- Activate 2 Preferred Customer Splash Pak codes or enroll 1 Preferred Customer (with $31 subscription) or enroll 2 Retail Customers (with $9.80 subscription) to receive multiple types of bonuses.
- Q Qualified; this means you have 93 in PCV in addition to the customer requirement in Step B.
How is the $50 Fast Start Bonus earned?This bonus is released if the Customer Requirement is met within the first 7 days of the distributor joining. To meet the Customer Requirement:
- Activate (2) two Preferred Customer Splash Pak Codes
- Enroll (1) Preferred Customer (with $31 subscription)
- Enroll (2) two Retail Customers (with $9.80 subscription)
How do you rank advance to Manager?To rank advance, meet the Customer Requirement—do this within 7 days and receive a $50 Fast Start Bonus—sponsor 3 MDs who each meet the Customer Requirement, and obtain the Q (93 PCV). The month you advance to Manager, you will automatically qualify for the Monthly Manager Bonus Pool.
If you recently joined as Marketing Distributor, or participated in the Certified Training Program, we are going to add 1 Splash Pak (10 codes) to your account for FREE! An email regarding these free Splash Pak Codes will be emailed to these members who qualify:
- All Marketing Distributors who joined December 1, 2013-February 28, 2014.
- All participants in the Certified Training program who earned the CT Package by completing the 7/30/Q Requirements from August 1, 2013-February 28, 2014.
- All participants in the Certified Training program who paid an Annual Recertification fee from January 1, 2013-December 31, 2013.